Thursday, May 29, 2014

Lookie Lookie.....Beautiful Birthday Cards Received!


Hello Blog Friends,

I hope you all have a safe and relaxing Memorial Day weekend.  Ours was very quiet, but nice.  I wanted to share the handmade birthday cards I got for my birthday.  Hubby's BD is two days after mine, and I will share a really cool card he got as well.  

Here we go........

This lovely card is by Sue MacGregor.  I love birds, nests and butterflies!  Sue made an awesome card using all three with a matching ribbon for the embellishment. Beautiful background paper too.  So pretty! Thanks so much, Sue.  :o)



The second lovely card is by Chanda Nelson.  Chanda knows just how to put cards together that are fabulous.  Look at that backgound.   So much work went into this card.  I love the face peeking out behind the watch frame.  Thank you, Chanda!  ;o)



This orange and purple beauty is by MaryAnn Somers.  I don't know who makes the stamp, but she has on her birthday hat and outfit and is ready to celebrate.  The flowers coordinate just perfectly with the organza ribbon and the dress.  Thanks, MaryAnn!   :o)



Marcie Lofgren knows what a dog lover I am and made this adorable doggie card.  Don't you just love him?  He's all spiffed up and ready to hit the town. Great coloring on his outfit and hat.  The clouds are puffed up just like clouds should be, and they match the background paper perfectly.  Thanks, Marcie!   ;o)



This card is so stinking cute, I had to include it, although it's Hubby's card, not mine.  I fell in love with it just the same.  Our friend, Liane Ceglar made this card for him.  I love the holes in the  cheese....how clever is that?  Cute banners under the circle die cut.  The print reads:  "Age is something that doesn't count unless you're a cheese."  Hubby loved it!  Thanks, Liane!   ;o)

That all for today.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  Until next time...








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...