Friday, May 16, 2014

Africa ATC's by Chanda and Hannah

Happy Weeekend Blog Friends!

Today's post is part of the Africa ATC swap.  The top card is by Chanda Nelson.  Chanda used fabric and paper for her ATC.  The woman, pot and banner is fabric.  I love the blue pot on the woman's head, and the zebra background paper is perfect for the ATC.  I'll be looking at fabrics in a whole new light the next time I'm at the fabric store. Thanks, Chanda....for a lovely ATC!



   Love the blue pot!


The second ATC is by Hannah MacGregor.  Hanna used the Tim Holtz Sketched Elephant and embossed him with black embossing powder onto tan card stock.  The elephant is surrounded by a pretty green border.  Then she pieced different patterned papers for a very nice design on the card.  I wish you could see the backside of the ATC.....very pretty paper.  Thanks, Hannah, for a great ATC! 


Love the papers Hannah used on her Africa ATC!

Thanks for stopping by to visit today.  I'll be back soon.  Until next time...


2 comments:

  1. I love that you share art that you received from others!

    Happy Day,
    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have some great swaps, and I like being able to share it with others. We have such a wonderful group of women. ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...