Friday, May 2, 2014

Five Angels from The Stampinton Angel Template Challenge


Happy Weekend Blog Friends!

Our fearless leader, Lydia, asked our stamp group to enter the "Stampington Angel Template Challenge."  Three of us took her up on her challenge and made angels.  The first pic is the template from Stampington that we were given to work with.  The face stamp I used on my Domino Angel is by Hampton Arts.  Colored it up with Copics and added a black daisy flower (by Paper Studio) behind her head.  I cut wings using the Tim Holtz Layered Wings die and embossed the wings with a domino embossing folder.  I gently rubbed Distress Pumice Stone ink over the domino design.  I used dimensional foam tape under the top wings.  I found a bit of black washi paper, so cut that out for the dress.  Lastly,  I added two tiny key charms on gold thread to her waist.  I was running out of time to get the angel done and told the girls I was gluing as I ran out the door to meet them to turn in our angels.  Glad I got it done.  ;o)



                                    Here's the template we cut out and worked with.




                                                  My angel - Domino Angel






close-up of of key charms




Lydia Carroll's angel...wish you could see the texture....so pretty!   A pale lavender color, and a heart in the middle with the word "Love" in the center.  Very delicate.



Sue MacGregor's angel #1 (Sue made three angels!)  Look at her beautiful crown.  Her wings are beautiful embossed paper and she's holding a sheet of music.  So sweet.


Sue's angel - #2   I think the dress is embossed papers, and her wings are very shimmery silver and pink paper.  Pretty face.


Sue's angel - #3  I'm not sure, but think her wings were embossed paper.


Lots of angels flying around in this post.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...