Saturday, May 10, 2014

Happy Bunny Day ....and Happy Momma's Day Too!

Happy Bunny & Happy Mother's Day!

I've been absent for awhile because I have a bad case of the flu.  Being a stubborn Taurus, I didn't go to the dr., until some of my sensible brain cells kicked in and said "you better take everyone's advice and go to the dr."......and that was only after several of my friends, and hubby included, kept urging me to go.  Thank you friends & hubby for staying on me until I got an appointment.  I was running a fever, and the dr. feared I had pneumonia.  Luckily, I don't have pneumonia.  I'm on a strong antibiotic, and hope to be better soon.  Getting sick isn't my favorite thing to do.  lol  Anyway, got out of bed today to post this bunny card.  I had hoped to post a Mother's Day card, but have not made any cards.  For the first time in many years, mother will receive a Hallmark card from us.  ;o(    

I wish you all a very Happy Momma's Day!!!!  xo








Thanks for visiting today.  Until next time....



6 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better soon!So sorry you were sick for Mother's Day! Hope the meds help. This year the flu has been so bad. My mom got it and it turned into bronchitis. Now my father in law has bronchitis at age 89! It is a rough haul for him. Rest up! Thanks for taking the time to visit when you were feeling poorly. You are a dear! PS. I have had to send Hallmark when sick, but at least you take time to always remember. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Winnie. I'm so ready to be rid of this crud. Ugh.... I hope your mom is doing better, and your father-in-law too! Not good to get bronchitis at their age. We got some snow overnight up on the mountain. I'm ready for sunshine and warm weather! Thanks for visiting and for your sweet note. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww look at those fun bunnies. I sure hope you're feeling much better now. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Tracy! The bunnies are Impression Obsession...and they are cute! Hope you're feeling better every day. Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  4. So cute and clever!

    Happy Day,
    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love bunnies! Thanks for visiting. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...