Monday, December 31, 2012

Hi Blog Friends, I hope everyone is having a good New Year's Eve.  We're staying home, having a nice dinner, watching a movie and probably falling asleep before we can ring in the New Year. 

I'll keep this short today.  I wanted to share a bookmark I made for Kathy and her friends from Kerrville.  They come to Santa Fe, every Fall and enjoy a few days of fun and friendship....and some shopping.  I thought this bookmark would be a good one to share to start off the New Year.  The bling on the wine glass is a Swarovski crystal.








We wish you and yours the very best in 2013.  Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...