Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas Dear Blog Friends!


and Merry Christmas from Piper's Paper Wings..............









As promised, here is our Christmas card.  The little snowman is
by QuicKutz, and the snowflakes punches are by Martha Stewart.  The tree line is from Tim Holtz, the embossing folder is Cuttlebug, and I used my handy dandy paper crimper....hadn't used it in ages, and it came in very handy for snow; and of course, I had to use Stickles.  :o)

We wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   

2 comments:

  1. sending warm Holidaywishes your way !!!
    Hope to see you more next year !
    Hugs
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marry Christmas, Geri! I love that we met through stamps...and now I can see the beautiful results!
    Linnea

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...