Friday, December 7, 2012

Silver Metallic Christmas Deer






Hello Blog Friends,

I'm posting a card I made a couple of years back.  It was an easy quick card.  The deer die is Tim Holtz, the paper is a silver metallic, although the picture doesn't show it very well.  The Christmas embellishment with Santa came from a package of assorted chipboard embellishments I found at Michael's.  The snowflake is another embellishment I had in my Christmas box.  I'm sure it must have also come from Michael's, or possibly Hobby Lobby.  The white dot background is a Cuttlebug folder.  Randy's going to take some more pictures soon, so I'll be posting this year's card in the next few days.  It looks like we'll finally be getting some snow and really cold weather on Sunday.  Get your hot chocolate fixings ready!  I'm off to meet Mark and Cynthia at Guadalupe Stamps for classes they're doing today and tomorrow.  Stay warm, and I'll be back soon.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I remember beeing the lucky recipient of one of those cards....very pretty !!!!!
    Keep warm
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...