Monday, December 10, 2012

Southwest Nativity







Hi Blog Friends!  Well, we got the predicted snow, so Randy hasn't taken any new pics.  He's been busy shoveling snow at three different houses, and driving our daughter to work.  The roads were sheets of ice this morning.  Okay...I'm ready for spring and summer again!  lol  I must say though, we are very grateful for the moisture.  I just don't like it when the streets gets so icy and dangerous.





I was going through my card pics, and came across this card that is a southwest nativity scene.  I love the "faralito" stamps that comes in two sizes.  All the stamps are from Stamp A Mania (SAM).  The faralito is called a luminaria in the SAM catalog (for your reference), and it is MR620-E.  I believe the luminaria stamp now comes as a peg stamp with the four sizes, or 4 cling stamps (four different sizes) in the unmounted.  The nativity scene is MR601-K, and for the pine branches, I used the Christmas tree, and turned it so that I stamped the top of the tree to make it look like pine branches framing the scene.  The Christmas tree is JD4300-K.  I really like that stamp, because you can use it so many ways.  I hope you're all staying warm.  It was 5 degrees here this morning.  Even little Zoe (our Welsh Terrier) has been making pretty fast trips outside.  We'll be back soon with more cards.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Great card Jeri...I heard about all the snow you guys up north received, I am jealous !!!
    Keep warm !!!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...