Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Quoth the Raven.....in the words of Edgar Alan Poe



Hi Friends,

To quote Edgar Alan Poe would take too much typing, so I'll just use the title.  The Raven card was a quick and easy card.  The design was shared by Liane Ceglar.  Thanks, Liane!  The stamp is by Stampendous.  Layered with orange and black card stock.  The hat has a bit of Copic coloring, then orange and black Stickles finishes it off.  Add a few sequins, and all done.




Here's a close-up of the blingy Stickles and sequin.


Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be back soon with another card.  Until next time....


4 comments:

  1. Classic spooky so perfect for Halloween. Love the poem background and the cool Stickles on the hat. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tracy. I love ravens, so this one was fun to make. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love Ravens...they are one of the smartest birds!
    And, I absolutely love this card! It is fabulous! I have this stamp but it has never been used!

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. MaryAnn....get that ink out and get that raven inky! He's a fun one to play with. :o) Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...