Friday, October 31, 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


BOO!

Happy Halloween Friends!

I meant to have this posted for Halloween, but you know how life gets in the way of blogging.  I used a really old stamp I had in my Halloween box for the window image.  If you look closely at the third pic, you can see the little ghost, scary tree face and spider.  The background big web is by Hero Arts.  The window die cut is by Memory Box, and the green spider web border is a Martha Stewart punch.  

Rarely do I get to use the bright lime green card stock, but Halloween is the perfect time to use it with purple.  The inside of the card (sorry, forgot to have hubby photograph that), has a little ghost attached to the word Boo!  A glitterly bat from with googly eyes sits on the top of the winow frame.  The bat sticker is from Michael's.






close-up of glittery bat sticker


Mr Tree is having a very bad hair day!  lol




I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!  Better go get our candles lit at the candy table and wait for the little ghosts and goblins to get here.  Happy Halloween!  





2 comments:

  1. hee hee Wonderfully creepy window scene Geri. Those neon colors really pop. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geez....when I saw the card on the blog it looks like it glows in the dark! For some reason, it shows up much brighter than in person. lol Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...