Friday, October 17, 2014

House Mouse ~ Happy Anniversary


Happy Weekend Blog Friends!

Today's post is an image by House Mouse....love those little critters.  Colored the image with Copics, and used different patterned black and white scrapbook papers for the background and banners.  Background and banners backed with black card stock.  Added the Happy Anniversary sentiment, used dimensional foam tape on it to pop it up a bit....then all done.

I hope you all are having a beautiful fall weekend.  The weather during the day is perfect, although I know it won't be long before the dreaded cold weather arrives.  Have a good one!






Remember....you can "click" on pics to make bigger




I'm sneaking in a pic hubby took of our beautiful Cosmos....love Cosmos!




Thanks for stopping by to visit.  I'll be back next week with something new.  Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. CUTE! I loe the banners you added behind the image. Those House Mousies are always so darned cute. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tracy. The banners I hand cut, and was pretty happy with the way they turned out for a first time try. Will make more of those in the future. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those little Mice...great card !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Liane! I get on a House Mouse kick once in awhile, I like them too. Thanks for stopping in today! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...