Thursday, August 28, 2014

The Little Mermaid

Hi Friends,

Happy Labor Day weekend!   Today's post is a little mermaid I colored up with Copic markers. I went over her tail and scales with a Wink of Stella pen -- see bottom photo for a good picture of the blingy look.  Her top was colored pink and I used glitter glue on it.  I had these tiny bubble gems that go perfectly with an under water mermaid.   The die cut is a Spellbinder's die.  The background base of the card is metallic gold card stock.





Close up of the bubble gemstones 


Here you can see the shine of the Wink of Stella pen and glitter on her tail


I'm staring to feel like I'm back in the land of the living again.  Down with another bad cold for a few days.  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit.  Wishing you all a fun and safe Labor Day weekend!



4 comments:

  1. She's a cute one!

    Happy Day,
    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she's a cutie and fun to color. I can't find the stamp (stamped it a long time ago and dug her out of my box to color), or I would have noted the stamp company. Do you know who makes this stamp by chance? Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  2. LOVE this mermaid !!!!!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liane. She was a fun one to color and embellish. I hope you're having a good Sunday! Hugs, Geri

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...