Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My Jaguar is on "I Brake for Stamps" website!


Hi Friends!

I have some exciting news to share with you today.  I'm not sure how it all came about, but the owner of I Brake For Stamps rubber stamp company (they own Embossing Arts rubber stamps), saw one of my cards on a blog.  The owner, Della, wrote to me and asked if she could use my card on her website.  Of course, I said YES!  Take a look at their website, they have some wonderful stamps.  Thanks, Della for adding my name and blog address to my card!  ;o)

Here's the link:

http://ibrakeforstamps.com/contentjaguar.aspx

And in case the link doesn't work for you, here's the company website - I Brake for Stamps:   

ibrakeforstamps.com

Click on "View Stamps by Company"
then click on "Embossing Arts"
then click on "Animals"
Scroll down and you'll find my card titled "Content Jaguar"
   





So exciting!  Thanks for visitng today.  I'll be back with a new card soon.  Hugs, Geri  ;o)




8 comments:

  1. WOW....love that card....congratulations !!!!

    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Liane. I was pretty excited. That was so nice of Embossing Arts to ask if they could use my card. I was honored. Can't wait to see you today!!!! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Africa swap card was indeed fabulous! You deserve such wonderful acclaim!
    Congratulations girlie!

    Happy Day,
    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, MaryAnn. It was an awesome image to color. Love the Embossing Arts Animals.....they're the best. Thanks for visiting. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Geri - this is a great card.
    xo, Chanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Chanda. AND.....Thank you for leaving a comment. People don't realize how much it means to bloggers to receive comments. It's important, and makes us feel like we really are talking to friends instead of to ourselves. I've been visiting with other bloggers who are thinking about discontinuing their blogs because of hardly ever receiving comments. So...thanks for your first comment, and hope to see more! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats my friend! That's quite an honor. :-) The card is beautifully done. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy. Yes, I was honored to be on their website.....exciting too! Thanks for visiting. Hugs, Geri

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...