Friday, May 17, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Hello Blog Friends,
We're back from our out-of-town trip.  We had a really good time and it was a lot of fun.  More on that later.

I'm sharing a card I made for my mom this Mother's Day.  I'm sorry I'm a bit late with this one, but we were gone and we couldn't connect to WiFi where were staying.  Argh......

The stamp is by SU, and the butterfly punch is by Martha Stewart.  She makes some the best punches, in my humble opinion.  The sentiment stamp is an oldie but a goodie, made by PSX.  I think it's still being made by the company who purchased the rights to many of the old PSX stamps.  











I bought this stamp with the sole purpose of making mom her card this year.  She and my granny loved doilies.  Remember how popular they used to be?  This pattern was really popular way back when.  Brings back many fond memories.  It's hard to see, but the background cardstock is a deep purple.  It's prettier in person.  :o)    I hope all you mom's had a great Mother's Day!  That's it for today.  Thanks for dropping by.  Until next time.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, glad you had a good time....sorry I did not get to see you.....feeling much better .
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! The Hello Doily image looks like the real thing!! I have several of the SU Doily stamps but haven't used them!
    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, before I read the description, I thought that you had used a real doily! I am assuming that you embossed the doily image to give it the dimension. It is an amazing card.

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...