Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Birthday Card from MaryAnn



Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Today I'm sharing a card I received from MaryAnn Somers for my birthday this week.  I meant to ask MaryAnn if the cut outs are Memory Box dies, and I forgot.  I think MaryAnn will let us know tho, so check back if you're interested in finding out.  It'll be posted in the "comment" section of the blog.




The card is very glittery....with sparkles on the vase, and two butterflies.  The background looks embossed and then swiped with an ink pad or foam applicator.  You can't see it in the photo, but the flowers are red metallic card stock.  Thanks, MaryAnn, for the lovely birthday card!
Until next time, stay safe this weekend and have fun.



1 comment:

  1. Very good description, Geri! Seems that I am doing less stamping and more diecuts on cards these days. The flower/stem is the Honeyblossom Sprig die by Memory Box. The little butterflies are a punch and the vase is Wedgewood Vase; an old Stamp-a-Mania stamp.

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...