Sunday, May 19, 2013

Graphic 45 Project - Journal/Book covers

Hi Blog Friends,

Today I'm sharing a project that was a class at Guadalupe Stamp Store last year.  We were supposed to make a journal or book with the covers.  To-date, I have made neither a journal or book with the covers, so it was easy to take pics this way.  The paper is by Graphic 45, I think, and I'm sorry, I don't remember the name of the paper pad.  We were given four sheets of paper, one sheet for each side of the cover.  That's why I don't know the name of the pad.....we only had single sheets as we were not required to purchase the complete paper pad.  Anyway, I'm sharing two pics today.  Front and back of one cover.  There was a lot of cutting and gluing on to chipboard.  Fun project, even tho I haven't finished it.








I used Stickles and round gems on the top (pic) cover.  I haven't done much in the collage area, so it was nice to do something different.  The only problem is, I never seem to finish journals or books.  :-(    Tomorrow I'll post the second pics.  Thanks for dropping by today.

"Creativity is contagious.....pass it on"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...