Thursday, May 30, 2013

A Birthday Card for My Hubby



Hi Blog Friends,

Today I'm sharing the birthday card I made for my hubby this month.  Our birthday's are very close together (his is the 21, mine is the 19), in fact, that's how we met.  That evening was totally a chance meeting.  I'll never forget the first time I saw him walk across the dance floor.....I thought "wow....he's a cutie."  Never dreamed we'd end up getting married five years later.  I do believe things happen the way they're supposed to.  Anyway, before I get too carried away with our story, here's his card.










The stamp, gear die cuts and embellishments are all by Tim Holtz.  He does make some nice masculine stamps and embellishments for cards.  I used black, white and gray card stock for this card.  A little Black Soot Distress ink on the gears and edges of the gear die cuts.  I used an embossing folder with gears (I think it's a Tim folder).  He loved the card.  Thanks for dropping by today.  Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. The card is great...nothing but the best for your "Honey" !!! Happy belated Birthdays to both of you !!!!!!
    Hugs
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...