Sunday, October 2, 2016

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!



Hi Friends,

Today I'm sharing another Graphic 45 card.  I made this for a friend who without fail, sends us one of her beautiful handmade anniversary cards every year.  Always fun getting happy mail.

It was another fun card to make, and once again, made me think outside the comfortable box I'm usually in....fun to do something different once in awhile.  Lots of fussy cutting again, and layering of the different patterned papers.  The coral and greens were different than the colors I usually use.

Popped up the butterfly with foam tape, and added a row of pearl embellishments underneath the word anniversary.  Distressed the edges of patterned papers with Vintage Photo distress ink.





Inside of card

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back later with another card.  

Hugs, Geri


4 comments:

  1. My husband and I were the lucky recipients of this card. It is truly more beautiful in person. Lovely layout and lot's of intricate cutting!
    Thanks again, Geri!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome. We too, enjoy getting your anniversary cards every year! it's special to receive your beautiful handmade cards. Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  2. So pretty Geri. The fussy cutting adds lots of interest. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Tracy! I actually don't mind fussy cutting, but my hands get a little stiff. You know how it is when you get old. lol Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...