Sunday, September 25, 2016

THANKS BERRY MUCH




Hello Friends!

While sifting through one of my old boxes of images, I came across this little  guy.  The coloring was pretty faint, so pulled out my Copics and re-colored the image.  Much better the second time around.  I embossed the background red card stock with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, added a forest green base to the image, and glued it all together.

Do you ever find old images that you rework?  I have done it, and usually like the end result better when I've put it away and forget about it for awhile.  It's like painting.  Sometimes I get to a point where I'm not totally satisfied with a painting, so I put it away and won't look at it again for awhile.  When I get back to it later (could be months later), I can usually figure out what I need to do to finish it.  Funny how that happens.






Thanks for stopping by, and happy stamping!
Hugs, Geri

2 comments:

  1. This little guy resembles me WAY too often. LOL Your coloring looks wonderful. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tracy! So happy to see you on the blog this morning. Sometimes it's fun to dig out old images and get them finished. lol Hope all is well with you. Hugs, Geri xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...