Thursday, September 1, 2016

MR. CRAZY BIRD



Hi Friends,

I'm sure most of you are getting ready for the big Labor Day weekend.  Summer's last hoorah.  Love the cooler weather we've been having, but I suppose all too soon I'll be complaining about being too cold.  Argh....

Today's card is one of Tim Holtz' crazy birds.  I used Derwent Watercolor pencils to color him on watercolor paper.  The corner die is by Tim.  The brown swirly wreath-looking die is by Stampin' Up.  I used distress inks to darken the corners of the scrapbook paper used under the die cut corner.  You may have to click on the picture to read the sentiment.  Cracked me up when I read it.  



                                                                     Click on picture to enlarge

Thanks so much for stopping by this busy weekend!  Have fun and be safe!
Hugs,
Geri


2 comments:

  1. Fun card Geri! Can't get enough of those Crazy Birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, MaryAnn. Yes, it was a fun one to make. I hadn't used my watercolor pencils in such a long time. Took a little practice to get back into the swing of watercoloring. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...