Friday, October 7, 2016

A CARD FOR HUBBY





Hi Friends,

Today's card is one that I made for hubby.  The image is a Welsh Terrier.....and our fur baby, Zoe.  She's spoiled rotten and has hubby wrapped around her little paw.  Really.  That's okay though, that's what fur babies are for...to love and spoil.

I used two different pieces of scrapbook paper from of my paper stash for the background and behind the doggie.  A Tim Holtz embellishment is in the lower right corner.  And to finish it off, I used a chocolate brown grosgrain ribbon that gathered and stitched.  Colored the image with Copics.  






Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back again with a new card.            
                               Hugs, Geri

2 comments:

  1. LOL Those men always want to act like they can do without animals but they are the biggest suckers for a sweet doggie face. Great card Geri. I really like the stitched ribbon. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tracy. Yes, my hubby is a huge animal lover. We couldn't live without a dog in our house. Our dog doesn't know she's a dog! LOL That's what they're for....to love and spoil. thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Geri xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...