Friday, October 21, 2016

CHRISTMAS WILL BE HERE SOON





Happy Weekend!

I was looking at the calendar today and realized Christmas is just a little over two months away.  Where has this year gone?  Today's card is one I made in a swap with friends, and this card was designed by Karen.  Thanks Karen!  Cute little penguin, igloo and falling snow embossing folder were used.  The stamps and embossing folder are Stampin Up.  I added an organza gray ribbon to finish it off.  Layered with black and gray card stock.  I added Stickles to the igloo ice blocks.





Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back later with another card.
Hugs, Geri

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Penguins have become a staple in the stamping world for Christmas cards. Lots of fun texture. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...