Thursday, July 23, 2015

Masculine ATC Card



Happy Weekend Bloggers!

Here's my ATC (Artist Trading Card) for the Steampunk topic.  Most of the supplies used are by Tim Holtz.  I decided to use grays and blacks on this particular ATC.  Oh, and a silver gear, pen nib and metal embellishment.  I just spoke with someone the other day who'd never heard of Steampunk.  I thought everyone had heard of it.  I think it's still pretty popular, as I still see lots of it around.   :o)





Thanks for stopping by to visit.  Until next time.....

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I like those vintage fellas. So dapper. hee hee Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy! Thanks for stopping by. Yeah, love those dapper guys. They do make nice masculine cards. You and yours have a great weekend! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geri,
    This is a nice masculine card. Too bad I can't use it. Ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Anna. It was a fun one to make. Love using the gears for Steampunk. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...