Thursday, July 2, 2015

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!




Happy Independence Day Friends!


Today I'm sharing a card that was taught by Susan Knapp.  

I didn't finish my card until later, and when I put it together I added the stars, and backed the Statue of Liberty with black card stock.  Then I decided to add another patterned paper for the background.  I'll tell you what I used.  I found this grey patterned paper in one of my paper stashes.  It's the inside of an envelope from Lovelace Healthcare.  Works for me.  ;o)   I wanted something grey, and there it was.  Added the "celebrate" die cut and all done.



Wishing you and yours a safe and fun 4th of July!
Hugs, Geri

6 comments:

  1. Love the additions you put on the card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you. It was a fun and quick crd to make. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classy! Sorry I've been so MIA. VBS and the pups plus everything else has kept me short on time to visit my bloggie friends. Hope all is well with you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. Wishing you and yours a safe and fun 4th! Stay cool. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorites: the fish sticks, hot sauce and of course the Geisha....I thought for a moment is was me! Ha, ha.
    GREAT work as always Geri. You continue to amaze me with your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you.....good to see you on the blog! Thanks for stopping by to visit, and for leaving your comment. You crack me up. Come back again soon! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...