Friday, July 17, 2015

An Anniversary Tuxedo Card



Happy Weekend Friends!

Today's post is a card I made for hubby for an anniversary.  I used black linen card stock for the jacket, and white card stock for the shirt.  I don't make many cards with just 2 colors of paper.  Red ribbon for the cummerbund, and a tiny red rose in the lapel.  Black ribbon tied for the bow tie.  Lastly, added a black button on the jacket.







Here's a pic of the inside of the card....I covered up my message with a piece of white paper and held it in place with a red heart sticker.  I didn't think you'd want to read the gooey note!  lol



Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!  Until next time.....


8 comments:

  1. I have always thought these "shirt" cards were so cute and just about the most perfect kind you can make for a guy. Yours turned out wonderfully. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Tracy! Hubby sure liked it, altho he's not really into wearing tuxedos! He's more the casual type guy. Thanks so much for stopping by. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. what an elegant card! Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Susan. It was a fun card to make. Thanks for stopping by to visit. Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Anna. It was a fun one to make. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...