Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Geisha in Green & Turquoise



Hello Blog Friends!

I'm sorry I've been MIA for awhile.  Lots and lots of things going on, and I haven't had time to blog.

I thought I'd better get something posted before even more time slips away.  They days are flying by and I can't believe it's almost September.  Yikes!

Today's card was colored with Copics.  I love this image.  The stamp is by Stampington, and the artist is Lynne Perrella.  I kept the card pretty simple in design.  I used a piece of muted greenish scrapbook paper from my paper stash, and added a sheer forest green ribbon on top.  Then I stamped the Asian symbol and embossed it with gold embossing powder.  I used one of the the clear disks on top of that for some dimension.  






Thanks so much for stopping by to visit.  I'll have hubby take some pics of new cards soon and get those on the blog.  Until next time.....

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan. Hope you're doing well. Thanks for stopping by to visit! Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  2. beautiful coloring Geri, love this Image !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Liane. She's one of my favorite images. Easy to color also. Good to see you on the blog this morning! Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  3. Wow! That image is a showstopper. Fantastic layout and I love the way you did the symbol. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Tracy. Simple design, but I liked the way it turned out. Thanks for stopping by to visit. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...