Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Happy Birthday Grandson!




Hi Friends,

Today's post is a card I made for our grandson, Desmond.  He loves movies, and his favorite now is The Grand Budapest Hotel.  Grandpa was able to print the picture of the Budapest Grand Hotel for me, so I made that the focal point of the card.  I used lots of stickers too.  It's a fun card, and was pretty quick to make.

The inside of the card has stamped Happy Birthday, punched out with circle punches, and a few more stickers added.  Card base is kraft card stock.   

Desmond loved the card.  We watched his face when he opened his card and he got a big ole smile on his face.  Made me happy!  :o)   








Inside of card....


Thanks for dropping by today.  Until next time....

8 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful and perfect !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was so happy to see that little smile on his face when he opened his card! Love our grandson so much! Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  2. Super cute and so nice of you to choose a theme he would love so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, I always try to make something special for Des. He's such a love. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  3. How fun! I can imagine how special this is to him. Great job Geri! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Tracy. Hope you're doing well. Have a good weekend! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Geri, I've found u. Its been sooooooo long. Hope all's well. I'm still kicking. I think of u often and Randy's 3 alarm salsa he used to make for our little get together at work....... Hope to catch up sometime... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh...a blast from the past! Hi Joyce! Yes, it's been a very long time. Glad you found my blog. I'll have to remind Randy about his 5 alarm salsa he used to make for at the Fire Department and have him make us some! lol Thanks for stopping by....come back again soon. Hugs, Geri

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...