Thursday, March 19, 2015

Happy Birthday Patrick!



Hi Friends,

Today's post is a birthday card I made for our son Pat.  It's an old truck surrounded by fishing gear.  He loves to fish, so thought he'd enjoy this image.  

Colored it up with Copics.  Layered it with scrapbook papers, chocolate card stock, and a little green card stock on the happy birthday banner.  Added a couple of brads on the banner.  Spellbinder's dies used on the truck image and background.











Inside of card

Have a great weekend!  We're supposed to get some rain, and I really hope it knocks some of the pollen off our juniper trees.  Thanks for stopping by to visit.   Until next time......



7 comments:

  1. Wonderful Birthdaycard, coloring is amazing !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Honey. It was a fun one to color...tried to get it the color of Pat's old truck he had in college, but this one turned out a little more red. Wishing you a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Geri xo

      Delete
  2. Perfect guy card! Sometimes I think mine has gas and oil instead of blood. LOL Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tracy....you make me laugh, my friend! Lol Thanks for dropping by. :o) Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  3. Great b-day cards for Pat and Desmond. I'm sure they enjoyed them....loved the truck card. Reminds me of my brother who collects and restores old 40's trucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great b-day cards for Pat and Desmond. I'm sure they enjoyed them....loved the truck card. Reminds me of my brother who collects and restores old 40's trucks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Anna. I tried really hard to color it the same color as Pat's old truck, but this one turned out a little more red. It's okay, he still liked it. lol Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...