Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Mi Casa es Su Casa



Hi Friends,

For those of you who don't know Spanish, "Mi Casa es Su Casa" translates to "My Home is Your Home."  A sweet sentiment that has been around for a very long time.  I can't imagine anyone not knowing what it means, but wanted to translate, just in case.

This is the fourth card I made for the Stamp A Mania booth at convention this year.  This one, I must confess is my personal fave.  

I love the little adobe bird house with the ladder, chimney, vigas, and the exposed adobes.  It looks like a Santa Fe bird house.  :o)   

The pot is the SAM Decorated Vase.  I will list all the stamps at the bottom of this post.  I cut off the top of the vase because I wanted to use this particular pot and wanted to give the pot a new look, in addition to showing it's versatility.  You can see the whole pot on the SAM website.

Colored with Copic markers, and embossed a terra cotta background with a Cuttlebug chicken wire embossing folder.  






Here's a closeup of the sign.  

Thanks for stopping by today.

Stamp A Mania stamps used:
www.stampamania.com

Adobe Birdhouse  -  MR3302-J
Birdhouse sign  -  MR3303-B
Birdhouse Sayings  -  MR3304-E
(one of the saying reads:  Adobe house FOR WRENT cheep!)  :o)
Decorated Vase  -  LL6760-H




4 comments:

  1. LOVE the Adobe Birdhouse....great coloring Geri !!!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Liane. I love birds....all kinds. We get some up at Pendaries in the summer that we don't see in Santa Fe. Sweet little sign inviting other little birdies to come visit the adobe birdhouse!. Thanks for stopping in today. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those images are really awesome. They'll be handy dandy for all the card makers in your part of the country. Great work Geri! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again! Hope SAM is selling lots of the birdhouses and new collections at convention today. I can't be there, and sure will miss it. Hugs, Geri

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...