Saturday, April 4, 2015

A Get Well Card for Winnie


Happy Easter Blog Friends!

I didn't get an Easter card photographed in time to put on the blog today, but did find a bunny to post.

This is a card I made for my friend in New York City ..... Winnie.  Glad you're feeling much better these days, my friend.

The stamp is by Stampendous/House Mouse.  Love their stamps.  Colored up with Copics.  I used some scrap paper from my stash for the background.  The tiny "get well wishes" stamp is from SU, and I attached the words with tiny brads.  I punched the little flowers with a punch, and used another punch for the grass and leaves behind the flowers.  Tiny gems are in the center of the flowers.

Wishing you and yours a very Blessed Easter!









Thanks for stopping by my blog today.  Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. This is sure to cheer her up. Love the fun colors. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy. Yes, Winnie said she liked the card. So glad she's feeling better these days. No fun being sick. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Geri

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...