Tuesday, June 10, 2014

I Love Your Style




Hi Friends,

Today's card is one I made with a pretty fancy die cut I found at a scrapbook store.  I distressed the edges, and added some bling to the chandelier.  I used a medallion looking stamp for the background and stamped it using a turquoise colored chalk ink.  Layered it with black and turquoise card stock and all done!  I liked the chandelier and the sentiment, and it made a nice quick card for a special friend.   ;o)





Close up of the bling on chandelier

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  Hope you all are staying cool.  It's heating up again in Santa Fe, following a couple of rainy days.  Until next time....


2 comments:

  1. Look at you blinging up that card. :-) Love the turquoise and the great stamping Geri. Sending you big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy! Yup....love blinging cards up. lol Thanks for stopping by to visit. Hope you're doing well. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...