Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Here's to Being Gorgeous!



Hi Friends,

I'm sorry I've been absent for awhile.  My uncle passed away and we were busy with the funeral,  cousins, etc.  It's always bittersweet seeing relatives you haven't seen for awhile, although sad that it's usually at a funeral.  

Today's card is an image by American Art Stamps.  Love these funny girls!  This one is called "Here's to being gorgeous" and aren't they?  Colored with Copics, and added some bling.  Spellbinder's dies are so pefect for some images, and this one worked out great using black and white card stock.  The card is a kraft colored card with a white embossing design on it.  






close-up of the gorgeous girls....


Thanks for stopping by to visit today.  I'll see you again later.


3 comments:

  1. love those girls....great card !!!
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! They are the cutest...and so funny. I have the drawer where I keep these girls labeled "Funny Girls." I can relate to so many of them. lol Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...