Sunday, August 25, 2013

May your glass always be half full



Hi Bloggers!

When hubby photographed this card, the two shots turned out so differently because of the angle he took the pictures.  The top picture doesn't really show much of the glittery sparkle, but as you'll notice, the second shot is very sparkly!  Colored with Spectrum Noir's alcohol markers.  By the way, I spoke with Mark at Stamp A Mania and wanted to let you all know they're have an awesome sale on Spectrum's....50% off, limited to the stock they have available.  Great price if you've been wanting to try these alcohol markers.  Mark also mentioned he has their sponge dauber cases on sale.  I want to get one of these cases, as they each hold 40 (yes, forty), sponge daubers.  I love using the daubers with dye inks, although I only have abut 5 daubers, and they roll all over the place.  Really like the idea of 40 daubers contained in ONE case. Check out the specials at www.stampamania.com    I think I'll place my order for the sponge dauber case --- loaded with the sponge daubers.  Play time! I've been dying to try them with the Kaliedacolor pads.






Here's Ms. Glitter


I used a piece of glittered scrapbook paper for the background. Remember, you can "click" on the pics to enlarge them.  That's it for today, looks like Ms. Glitter is enjoying a nice glass of merlot. Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Until next time...  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...