Sunday, August 11, 2013

Girls just wanna have fun


Hello Blog Friends!


Today I'm sharing a card called "Girls just wanna have fun."  I just love cards that show a little fun and a glass of wine and a martini to boot!  Looks like one of the girls likes red wine and Miss Pink is sipping on a martini.  I used the sentiment stamp that reads "May your glass always be half full" although the sentiment stamp that comes in the package with these little ladies actually reads "girls just wanna have fun."  I switch stamps around all the time tho, and that's half the fun of stamping!  :o)

Colored this image with Copics and used Stickles around the die cut.  I used a pale pink metallic paper behind the black card stock.  It's really shimmery.  I'm a pretty simple card maker, I don't use tons of embellishments, although I have taken several classes where they are used and I like those too.  I guess it depends on who the card is for, what supplies I have on hand, and last but not least, how much time I have.  Time is a precious commodity these days.  




Well, that's it for today.  I'll be back before you know it.  Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. cute card....hope this finds you well
    Hugs
    Liane :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning my friend! Thank you...and we're doing okay. Lots of family stuff going on, and taking things a day at a time. Sometimes, an hour at a time. xxoo

      Delete
  2. Whether your card is what you call "simple" to your more elaborate cards, they are always fantastic!! I love what you do.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen. Glad you like the cards. Sometimes (actually most of the time anymore), it's hard to squeeze in time to stamp. Lots of things going on, and life gets in the way of stamping......wish things would settle down. Hope you are doing well! Thanks for "commenting" on the blog. Appreciate it! :o)

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...