Sunday, February 11, 2018

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY BY SHARALYNN


Hello Friends!

I have some Valentine cards to share with you.  This card was designed by Sharalynn.  I belong to a group of stampers and we make cards together.  I got to make this card with Sharalynn's design.
Thanks Sharalynn!  

It was fun to make, and I forgot to ask about the cool die she used in her kits.  I really like the swirl.

It was a quick card to put together and it made a very nice Valentine's Day card. 





Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back with another card.

Hugs, Geri

4 comments:

  1. Oooo the swirlies are cool. No mistaking the message of this card. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy! Yes, I love the swirl too. Thanks for stopping by.
      Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  2. Pretty! That swirl is from the Stampin' Up Swirly Scribbles Thinlits set. I'm wondering if the "love" is also a Stampin Up die?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MaryAnn, Thanks for stopping by. I have no idea who makes the love die. I will ask when I see Sharalynn next time.
      Hugs, Geri

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...