Tuesday, February 13, 2018

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!


Happy Valentine's Day Friends!


Here's my Valentine card for this year....one of my favorite holidays.  I embossed the cranberry background with a Cuttlebug embossing folder, and glued it on a kraft colored card.  Punched out some glittery hearts, and used red and white twine to wrap around the embossed hearts.  I punched out a bigger pink glitter heart to tuck inside the tiny envelope.  Luckily, I found a teeny tiny punch to glue a red heart onto the envelope.  Distressed the envelope and sentiment with TH Vintage Photo ink.  Added tiny hearts to the sentiment.  The last step was to add the little clothespin to attach the envelope to the wrapped twine.  




Thanks for stopping by and I wish you all a very Happy Valentine's Day!
Hugs, Geri  

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, MaryAnn. It was a fun one to make. I love Valentine's Day. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  2. Oh boy is that little red heart tiny and totally adorable. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tracy! Yes, worked out really well finding the teeny heart for the envelope.
      Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  3. All you cards are so wonderful. They have become part of my holiday treasures. Thank you for sharing. I love your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...