Saturday, February 17, 2018

More Valentine's Day ......


Happy Weekend Friends!

Here's another Valentine's Day card I made....with some input from Pinterest!  :o)   


I used a Tim Holtz heart die, and Sizzix leaves die.  The little hearts are from some old punches I have.  The bird is a Magenta stamp.  The random teeny  dots are made with a stubby stick stamp by Judith.   I punched the flowers out and dotted the centers with Liquid Pearls in yellow.  I wanted to make a card in something other than the traditional red and white theme.  I was happy with the way it turned out.  I tied a black twine bow and attached it to the bouquet to finish it off.



Thanks for stopping by to visit.  I'll be back with another Valentine card to share.

Hugs, Geri

2 comments:

  1. I really like your mix of images Geri. i just commented on another blog about being drawn to the loose line dies so I'm REALLY liking that heart. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...