Thursday, January 25, 2018

PICKLES!


Hello Blog Friends,

I'm sure you've wondered where I've been.  I haven't been blogging for quite some time.  You know how life gets in the way of fun sometimes.

Our son opened a brinery, so I made some cards for the pickle shop.  I chose pickles to stamp, even though other foods are available at the brinery.  Pickles are so much fun to stamp!  The business is going great guns and doing just awesome.  All foods he makes are fermented, so they have lots of the good probiotics that are so good for us.  :0)

Today's card is a couple of pickles I found and wanted to share.  Cute sentiment "Out of everyone in the world, I pickle you!"  Makes me smile.

Colored with Copics, and then I added some green (of course) sequins to finish images off.  I'll be posting more pickle cards later on.




Thanks for stopping by to visit!

Hugs, Geri 

5 comments:

  1. These had me chuckling the moment I saw them. Super fun Geri. Congrats to your son on his new business. I just had to go find a pickle joke. Here it is:
    Why is the pickle container always open?
    Because it's ajar.
    LOL Nothing like a corny joke huh. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tracy! Thanks for stopping by to visit. I loved your corny joke too. haha
    I'll have to tell the kids that one. :o) Good to see you on the blog today.
    Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pickle you too! OMG....so darn cute!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anna! Happy to see you on the blog this morning. I hope your shoulder surgery is healing and that soon you'll be back to all your normal activities. You're doing really great so far....keep up the PT and you'll heal in no time. Thanks for stopping by to visit! Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pickle people! Cute and funny card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...