Wednesday, October 28, 2015

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!



Happy Halloween Friends!

Are you ready for all the little ghosts and goblins?  We've got our candy ready, although we sure don't get as many kids as in years past.  Hubby doesn't mind...more leftover chocolates for him! 

Today's card is a stamp by Art Impressions.  Love those crazy ladies.  This one is adorable in her spider outfit.  Fun to color and embellish.  Copics used for coloring.  On the purple embossed card stock, I embossed the candy corn with a Cuttlebug folder.  The spider web orange paper is from my paper stash.  The tiny bats are punched with a Martha Stewart punch.  I used Stickles on her pumpkin and on her collar.  

Happy and Safe Halloween to you and yours!

                            Click on card for a larger picture.

Thanks for stopping by to visit.  I'll be back later with a new card.  Until next time.....
Spooky Hugs, Geri

1 comment:

  1. The AI crazies are always good for a laugh. I have several of the new ones I need to ink up and create with. They'll be perfect for all the upcoming "eating" holidays. LOL Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...