Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Card for Bärbel in Germany



Hi Friends,

Can you believe that we're half way through October?  Time is flying.  

Today's card share is one I made for Bärbel in Germany.  She's been in the hospital, and I wanted to send her some USA/New Mexico cheer.  I used a Kaliedacolor ink pad to stamp the bold flowers.  Placed gemstones in the center of the flowers and added a ribbon at the bottom.  The background is embossed white card stock.  I like making cards with lots of white showing.  

I hope she likes her card and that it brings her some cheer.





Thanks for stopping by.  I'll be back later.  Until next time.....

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and looks like a nice quick project! I need to dust off my Kaliedacolor pads and use them again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stranger! Yes, dust off those Kaliedacolor pads and get to stamping. Hope all is well with you and yours. Waiting to hear news on Britt. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  2. That multi-color ink pad sure gives a great effect. It will cheer her up for sure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy. I like using the multi-color ink pads with bold stamps. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Geri

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...