Friday, October 23, 2015

Happy Little Ghosts



Happy Weekend Friends!


A simple little card with 3 happy ghosts.

Are you getting in the Halloween mood?  It's fast approaching.  Lots of Halloween stamps waiting to be inked in my house.....just not enough time.
Anyway, here's this weekend's card.  Quick and easy.  Thanks to Sharalynn for sharing her design and a fun card to make!




I hope you're enjoying the cool weather.  Me, not so much....not ready for cold weather.  Hubby is loving it.  :o)   Have a wonderful weekend. 
 Hugs, Geri




2 comments:

  1. Aren't they cute! LOL I don't like real cold but these 60-70's suit me just fine. Big hugs to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute....it was a quick and easy card, and sometimes those are nice to make. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...