Wednesday, November 4, 2015

THE KINDNESS YOU SHOW......



Hi Friends,

I thought I'd post a card before the week is over.  This is a card I made at a Stampin Up workshop.  Stamps of course, are by Stampin Up.  It was a quick card to make.  Used a background leaves stamp for the background piece.  Then the flower and stem were stamped.  The words were stamped in blue and punched out with a scallop circle punch.  Added the tiny green bow to the stem, and some gemstones around the flower.  Oh...almost forgot, tied a ribbon around the background piece.  Love that leaf background stamp.  




Thanks for stopping by to visit.  I'll be back later with another card.  Until next time....



2 comments:

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...