Wednesday, September 9, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOUSTACHE




Hi Friends,

Im finally back with a few cards to share.  It's been a very long month, and I won't bore you with the details.  Today, I'm sharing a card that was originally designed by Karen Kurz.  Isn't it just the cutest darn thing?  I think so.  Love the moustache, tiny clothes pin, and the herringbone cotton ribbon.  The print paper is a little bag that holds a gift card/message card inside.  You can attach a gift card or just write a message on it.  Such a cute masculine card.  The moustache is a SU die cut.  I think the striped portion at the bottom of the tag is washi tape.  I made the card awhile back.





Here's a pic of the inside of the card.

Thank you for stopping in to visit.  I'll be back soon with something new to share.  Until next time......

Hugs, Geri 




4 comments:

  1. This is a cute card and I'm glad to see a new post from you. You spoiled me by frequent postings and I miss them. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chanda, I know...I've been MIA for awhile, but we've had lots going on. Thanks for stopping by the blog today. :o) Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee The mustache is super cute. Someone will have lots of fun opening up this card. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Tracy.....and good to see you here again. Hope you're having a good week!
    Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...