Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Happy Anniversary Pat & Yvette!



Hi Friends!

Thought I'd post a card I made for our kids' anniversary.  They love things that are different & quirky, so I thought this would fit the bill.  I fell in love with the two little monsters when I saw the stamp and sentiment.  lol

Our daughter-in-law's favorite color is pink, so of course, the little image had to be colored in pink.  I added a pink gemstone to her belly button for some bling.  :o)

Colored with Copics, and layered with black and metallic blue card stock.







As luck sometimes works.....I thought it would be fun to share hubby's photos of the lunar eclipse along with the little monsters from outer space.

Heres's the beginning of the eclipse.


Almost half way through the eclipse.



This one is my favorite shot.  Very tiny, but you can "click" on the photo to see a bigger shot.  Awesome!



By the way....they loved their card.  Those two have a great sense of humor.  Thanks for stopping by to visit.  I'll be back later.  Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. Those images are too cute. Glad they have a sense of humor. Unfortunately we had very cloudy weather and weren't able to see the eclipse. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww....sorry you had a cloudy evening for the eclipse. It was awesome to watch. Yes, the kids have a great sense of humor. I should post some of the quirky cards we've received. ha! Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, Geri

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...