Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wine Gets Better with Age.....




Hi Friends,

Here's a card with a glass of red wine.  I don't think I'd do very well if I had a glass of wine while stamping.  lol   There is one woman who does several youtube videos who always has a glass of wine on her desk....maybe you've seen her videos?   The main image was part of our stamp group's monthly ATC trade, and the topic was "wine." The image is by Art Impressions.  Love their crazy lady stamps.  :o)   Colored it up with Copics, and added some Stickles to her earrings for a little bling.  Punched out the sentiment with a circle punch and distressed the edges with Broken China distress ink.  

I embossed the background and embellished the card with some flowers and brads.  





Thanks for stopping by today.  Until next time....



7 comments:

  1. I just got some new AI goodies in the mail and still have a ton of uninked ones. The embossed background suits her well. Great job Geri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha....don't we all own quite a few "uninked" stamps? Argh..... Makes me feel guilty when I see those, but then like the email I sent you awhile back I say "Oh look, stamps" lol We all suffer from the same "collecting" dilemma. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received this card for my Birthday in May! Lucky me!
    It's a fun card and made me smile!

    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked it. I knew the wine topic would be a good one for you! I should have colored the wine in the glass the color of the Cherry wine we love from Colorado! Thanks for stopping by today. Hugs, Geri xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you......it was a fun one to make and the set comes with a few sayings in it. Also has a group of three ladies enjoying a glass of wine. Love those stamps. Thanks for stopping by the blog today. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...