Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I'm Seeing Green Today!




Hi Friends!

It's a green day at Piper's Paper Wings.  I bought the prince card stock embellishment at Scraps Galore store a long long time ago.    While going through some of my mountains of paper stashes, I came across the prince, so decided to put a card together for hubby.  The nice thing about hubby, is he doesn't mind if I put a little bling (big ole green emerald colored gemstone) on his card.  What a guy!  :o)





The second card today is another version of the butterflies I did in green.  I must be in a green mood these days.  :o)

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I'll be back later.....until next time.....
s





4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Karen. It's a fun die and makes quick cards. Thanks for stopping by the blog. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee That little froggie is too cute and the butterflies look just as beautiful in green. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again....yes, had to get that little guy for hubby. He liked his card. :o) Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...