Monday, February 2, 2015

Five Little Hearts


Hi Blog Friends!


As you know, I've been absent for awhile.  I'm back with a few cards for Valentine's Day.  The card today is one designed by my friend Liane.  I couldn't find the original card (the one Liane originally designed), but if and when I do, I'll get it posted.  I made this one with a red background.  The original has a white background.

Super easy card to make.  Just punch out hearts using different patterned papers, and glue away.  I added a strip of glitter paper for the bottom of the card, then the sentiment.  Easy peasy.





Thanks for stopping by today.  I'll be back with another "heart" card later.  Until next time...


4 comments:

  1. There's my Geri! Been missing your creations my friend. Your heart card is fun and whimsical. Hope all is well with you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. H Tracy! Yes, I've been AWOL for awhile. Trying to get back into it now. The card was easy and quick...thanks to Liane for her design. Thanks for stopping by, my friend! Hugs, Geri

      Delete
  2. This card is wonderful and would be a good way to use up scraps of paper! I'm going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MaryAnn....you'll be surprised how quick and easy the card is. Fun too! Enjoy making your cards with your scraps. Hugs, Geri

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...