Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Tree Full of Hearts




Hi Blog Friends,

Happy weekend!  Today, I'm posting another Valentine's Day card I made, and it was designed by Karen.  Thanks, Karen!

The stamps are Stampin Up.  I think a punch was used for the hearts in the tree.  Isn't the little swing cute?   Perfect sentiment goes with this card, and it's also from Stampin Up.  The dark tan back ground paper was embossed then brayerd with a brown ink.  A banner is on top of the tan paper.  Really fast to put together, and makes a nice Valentine's Day card.






Here's a pic of the inside of the card. I need to add a sentiment next.




That's it for today.  I'll be back soon with another card.  Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Awww I really like the hearts for leaves on your tree Geri. This just has sweetness dripping off of it. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy. It was a fun card to make. Thanks for stopping in this weekend! Hugs, Geri

      Delete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...