Wednesday, May 11, 2016

A Field of Flowers



Hi Freinds,

Well, life never stops with it's unexpected turn of events, does it?  I won't bore you, but can tell you we've had so many things happening, it's been almost unbelievable.  Thank you all for hanging in there.  I really appreciate you following my blog and not giving up on me.  :o)

Getting to my card now, the stamp set is from Stampin Up, and it's called Flowering Fields.  Stamped flowers with Memento ink on kraft colored card stock, then colored it with markers.  I used Distress Vintage Photo ink on the edges and glued it to a red background paper.   I have a box of various pieces of lace, and thought this piece would look nice on a card.  You know how you keep lace and never use it?  Time to dig it out and use it.    

Quick and easy card.  





Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'll be back soon with something new. 

   Hugs, Geri 

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet Geri. The lace gives it a pretty vintage touch. Hoping all things are well with you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy! Good seeing you on the blog. Thanks for stopping by. I'm doing a little better with each passing day. Dr. said it could take up to a year, so I'm hoping for results sooner than that. Have a wonderful weekend my sweet friend! Hugs, Geri xo

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...