Sunday, April 17, 2016

A Birthday Card for Mom





Hi Friends,

Mom celebrated her 89th birthday this month!   She loves St. Francis, and belongs to Our Lady of Guadalupe Church here in Santa Fe.  I combined both of these on her card this year.

I'd never seen a St. Francis stamp before, and was lucky enough to spot one at convention this year.  Colored with Copics, and embossed a kraft colored background with a Cuttlebug folder.  I embossed the Happy Birthday sentiment with gold detail embossing powder.  I added a gold charm of Our Lady of Guadalupe with a gold thread.  She loved her card.  :o)





Thanks for stopping by.  Have a good week!
Hugs, Geri

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that you were able to find that special stamp for your mom's card. I'm sure it was extra special to her. Hope all is well with you my dear friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my friend! Thanks for stopping by. Yes, I was fortunate enough to find the St. Francis stamp that day. I also love St. Francis, patron saint of little animals. Hubby and are are such animal lovers, we have to restrain ourselves from having our own human society. lol I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday. Hugs, Geri

    ReplyDelete

Hello again! A "long" get well card

HELLO BLOG FRIENDS! It's been a very long time since I've blogged.  You know how life gets in the way of things, and we have cer...